1. How we proctect our vendors, and users.
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not run ads, other than classified ads posted by our users, all revenue is from monthly subscriptions.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing.
- Vendors, Products and users may link to third party sites - please review their privacy policies.
2. Information we may use:
- Information posted, or sent to us.
- credit card data, which is transmitted to paypal via SSL security protocol, and encrypted web services.
- data you provide email address, name, address, phone, photos, selling and buying zips
- web log data (e.g. pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- Inventory items, Product Tags, and Product Catergories to determine correct use of Software.
- Zip Codes of Users, for improved performance of a site in a particular area.
3. Data we store:
- We retain data as long as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make all efforts to store data and transmit data securely, but make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you by logging into your account.
4. We may disclose user, product and vendor data securely if:
- Thrifty Alerts must contact a third party payment provider(PayPal or other).
- Thrifty Alerts must respond to unlawful activity or other legal process.
- Thrifty Alerts needs to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our vendors.
- Thrifty Alerts has your permission in a verbal, email, or written agreement.
- Thrifty alerts were bankrupt, or had undergone a merger / acquisition.
- in aggregate or summary form, as long as it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.